Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The Story of Walls

Hi all,
I got an honour to work with an amazing artist/Director and a great person Pete Oswald on the short film called "The Story of Walls". On that project, I worked as a character layout artist as well as painted some backgrounds too. Its written by Sandeep Sood , Directed by Pete Oswald, storyboarded by Andy Suriano and Background layouts by Chris Reccardi . I learnt a lot through the whole process.
The film is nominated for Annie Award in the best animated short catagory. It also got featured on Character Design Blog.
Here are some of the backgrounds I painted for the film. The amazing layouts are by Chris Reccardi.








4 comments:

Pete Oswald said...

Vikram, it was a pleasure to work with you. You did an amazing job. I hope you are well!

amit sawant said...

grt work dear.........

Alina Chau said...

Love the design!

velachery said...

wow ! great work..